" Magical Roleplay " (game over)
This game was destined to players of 8 to 18 years of age.
ONCE UPON A TIME, there was a distant land known as the Magic Kingdom...

And that's how the story began. Join this roleplay in an epic quest to become the ultimate wizard, witch, warlock, warrior, merchant or mystical creature by playing as your very own characters in the Magic Kingdom. Play as a number of characters, each with their own personal abilities and strengths. Master the arts of witchcraft, archery, fencing, trading, and more. Go on epic adventures and fight against the forces of evil. All you have to do is create one character, and this world opens to you. But do you dare to step into a land full of wonders, dangers, adventures, and fantasy? Join today!


1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:11 Welcome to my RP! I am the Master of Magic (AKA Game Master). I will instruct you on how to make progress in this RPG-Magical Roleplay!
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:12 OK, so here's the thing:You start out as a normal villager from the Magic Kingdom. You can be a normal human (that allows you to become a wizard, witch, warrior/knight, or merchant), elf (that allows you to become an advanced archer), dwarf (that allows
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:12 ...you to become a great warrior/knight), or something similar.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:15 Your goal is to become one of the greatest following things:Wizard/witch (or a warlock, which is the evil form of a wizard), warrior/knight (people with the ability to use knives, swords, axes, bows, and/or crossbows), archer (only elves become these-
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:16 ...normal humans who become archers are simply known as warriors/knights), or a merchant (those who trade well in the Magic Kingdom).
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:17 This is more of a virtual world where your characters go on quests alone for now, but eventually a team will form. You have to battle other players for now, as well as fight the forces of evil while learning the arts of witchcraft,fighting,and/or trading.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:19 Also, about magic spells:During battles, if your character is a wizard/witch, you must ask me for permission to give you a magic spell. I will check if your character is experienced enough to use the spell, and if he/she is, I'll give the spell you
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:20 ...requested to you. Also, there are certain kinds of spells-some manipulate certain elements (the Water, Earth, Air, Fire, Plant, etc. Spells do this), while others obviously do what is included in their names (Transporting, Killing, etc. Spells).
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:21 Also, before you can start, you must buy some things (armor, a cloak, boots, a weapon, etc.) for your character. You may notice things like the Pet Dragon, Magic Wand, and Magic Staff are very expensive.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:21 Therefore, you must be very advanced before you can purchase one of those things, or gain my permission to get one.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:22 Oh, and there's a limited amount of characters available, so you are only allowed to have 4 at the same time, therefore allowing a maximum of 5 people to join.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:22 Anyway, have fun! Go ahead and join!
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:33 If anyone needs help, just tell me. Oh, and I'm going to drop a few random items for people to pick up...
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:33  Dropping Wild berries (x 2)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:34  Dropping Water from a stream (x 2)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:34  Dropping Fruit from a tree (x 3)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:34  Dropping Wild mushrooms (x 1)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:35  Dropping Pet Fox (x 1)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:36  Dropping Herbs (x 3)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:36  Dropping Boots (x 1)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:37  Dropping Water Pouch (x 1)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:38 That's it! Oh, and some things about things such as Health and Energy:You use these two in battles. Health is obviously how much your character can take before wiping out, and Energy allows you to perform more powerful spells/battle moves.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:40 You can have a maximum of 100 Health and Energy points, and a minimum of 0 Health and Energy points (If Health=0, you got knocked out! If Energy=0, you can only perform basica battle moves.).
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:40 *basic
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:42 Also, things such as Strength, Agility, and Wisdom allow you to perform/use even more advanced spells and battle moves. Oh, and if you're a dwarf, Strength helps you a lot. If you're an elf, Agility helps you a lot. If you're a merchant, Wisdom helps you
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:42 ...a lot. And if you're a wizard/witch, all three together help a lot.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:44 Basically, Health and Energy are used to keep your character going in battles, and Strength (what warriors/knights need), Agility (what archers/elves need), and Wisdom (what merchants need;of course, wizards/witches need all three) are used to help your
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:44 ...character improve.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:44 OK, NOW I'm done. XD The torturous tutorial is over. Go ahead and join.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:45 Oh, and it's highly recommended you read all of that before joining.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:45 See ya soon! *magically disappears*
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 03:47 [P.S.:You can be fairies too, but they don't fight very well unless they are very advanced at fairy magic, which I don't know much about. Feel free to play as a fairy if you REALLY want to, though.]
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.Aug.2 03:52 [Gandalf:Basically like the Gandalf from The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings (except he's more like Gandalf the Blue than Gandalf the Gray XP). Is a nice, well-known wizard in the Magic Kingdom.]
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.Aug.2 03:52 [And how old he is...I dunno. Super old. XD]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:07  Giving Magic Staff (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:07   + 90 Wisdom points to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:08   + 90 Strength points to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:08   + 90 Agility points to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:08   + 50 Health points to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:08   + 50 Energy points to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:09  Giving Horse (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:31  Giving Water Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:31  Giving Earth Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:32  Giving Fire Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:32  Giving Air Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:32  Giving Ice Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:32  Giving Sand Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:34  Giving Electricity Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:35  Giving Telekinetic Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:35  Giving Light Magic Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:35  Giving Blasting Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:35  Giving Cloak (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:36  Giving Shield Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:36  Giving Curse-revoking Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:36  Giving Plant Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:37  Giving Invisibility Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:37  Giving Transforming Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:37  Giving Transporting Spell (x 1) to Gandalf  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.2 05:40 [Tara:Gandalf's apprentice-is learning the arts of witchcraft from him. Wears very dark purple and black robes and a dark purple cloak, as well as a matching dark purple wizard hat. Has violet-blue eyes and short black hair.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:44  Giving Magic Wand (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:45  Giving Cloak (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:45  Giving Blasting Spell (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:45  Giving Shield Spell (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:46  Giving Ice Spell (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:46  Giving Telekinetic Spell (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:46  Giving Fire Spell (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:47  Giving Transforming Spell (x 1) to Tara  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 05:48  Giving Pet Raven (x 1) to Tara  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.2 05:55 (Rosemary: Gandalf's other apprentice maybe? Brown hair, hazel eyes, evergreen colored cloak, and a typical peasant outfit on.)
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.2 05:57
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.2 05:58 [Lief-a peasant, Gandalf's future apprentice. Kind, surprisingly brave, will be a great hero in the future.]
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.2 05:59 [Sorry, three apprentices is too much...but how about this? We can say Rosemary just graduated from a Hogwarts-like wizarding school, and is already a witch (but isn't a powerful one-she just graduated.]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.2 06:00
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.2 06:00 (Ok! Fine by me!)
3>Xalvador (Warlock), ???yo.Aug.2 06:04 [My final character-Xalvador. The antagonist of the RP. A warlock (evil wizard) who is Gandalf's rival. Extremely powerful, cunning, and evil. Has been exiled from the Magical Kingdom and thought to be gone forever-but is really in hiding and planning
3>Xalvador (Warlock), ???yo.Aug.2 06:04 to get revenge.]
3>Xalvador (Warlock), ???yo.Aug.2 06:04 [Oh, and don't put space in and hit enter if you want to see my messages-simply hit enter only.]
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.2 06:09 (Romulus- has graduated from the wizarding school and has had one year of experience. Has sandy colored hair, blue eyes, and red robes and a wizard hat.)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 06:12  Giving Magic Wand (x 1) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 06:13 [BTW, not all of our characters have to be wizards. I'm out of characters to RP as, so do you mind making your other two characters things other than wizards? If you want, you can be a Tauriel-like character.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 06:13  Giving Magic Staff (x 1) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 06:13  Giving Blasting Spell (x 1) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 06:14  Giving Shield Spell (x 1) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 06:14  Giving Plant Spell (x 1) to Rosemary  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.2 06:15 (Ok.)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:37   + 10 Wisdom points to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:38   + 10 Agility points to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:39   + 10 Strength points to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:39   + 10 Energy points to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:40   + 10 Health points to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:40  Giving Cloak (x 1) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:41  Giving Water Pouch (x 1) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:46  Giving Transforming Spell (x 1) to Rosemary  [Note:I'm giving your two Wizard/Witch characters (Rosemary+Romulus) extra stuff because they already graduated wizarding school.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:47  Giving Magic Wand (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:48  Giving Earth Spell (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:49  Giving Electricity Spell (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:50  Giving Telekinetic Spell (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:50  Giving Blasting Spell (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:50  Giving Shield Spell (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:51  Giving Transforming Spell (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:51  Giving Gold coins (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 19:53  Giving Gold coins (x 1) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:18  Giving Boots (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:19  Giving Coat (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:21 [Oh, and here is what Lief and Xalvador look like:Lief:Spiky brown hair (like Robin's or Willard the Wizard's from PTT), brown pants, simple leather shoes, and a tight orange-red long-sleeved shirt.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:23 [Xalvador:Tall, cold red eyes, a thin curly black beard, and long black robes with red symbols and markings on them.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:23  Giving Fire Spell (x 1) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:23  Giving Electricity Spell (x 1) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:24  Giving Telekinetic Spell (x 5) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:24  Giving Dark Magic Spell (x 15) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:25  Giving Blasting Spell (x 1) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:27  Giving Evil Curse Spell (x 3) to Xalvador  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.2 20:28  Giving Controlling Spell (x 15) to Xalvador  
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.2 22:16 (Elvira: female. Is an archer. Has really light blond hair and bright blue eyes, with an almost blank expression. Wears a leather vest that looks like leaves, with a green long sleeved shirt underneath and green leggings or pants with leather boots. )
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.2 22:17 (Wears a side braid normally, but it looks nothing like Katniss. Lives deep in the forest.)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:11  Giving Bow and Arrows (x 1) to Elvira  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 02:14 (Hi!)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:45 [Heya!]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:48 [Ready to rumble?! :D XD]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 02:48 (Finally...a safe haven (if you get what I mean...)!
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 02:49 (Ready as I'll ever be!)
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 02:51 (It's rumbling over here, actually! Thunder, lightning, and some rain.)
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 02:52
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:53 [BTW, hit enter only-no putting in a space. That'll reload the page.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:53 [It's really hot down here. Whew...]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:53 [BTW, just have your character wander about this "virtual world" and do certain things. I'm going to give Elvira some of the supplies she needs.]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 02:54
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:54  Giving Gold coins (x 2) to Elvira  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:55 [BTW, do you want your characters to have any pets? You can automatically pick up a Pet Fox right now, but if you want another pet, you'll have to buy it.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:55  Giving Boots (x 1) to Elvira  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:55  Giving Herbs (x 1) to Elvira  
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 02:56 (I think I'll buy a fox actually!)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:57 [You don't have to buy it-I already dropped one. Just go to "Select Action-Pick Up," and you'll be able to find a fox and pick it up.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:57  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 02:57  Taking Pet Fox (x 1)  (Ok, got it.)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:57 [Just a test.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:59 [Let's start! The story begins in a little village surrounded by the forest-where the elves and other mystical creatures live. I guess it'll be a bit like Wizards 101 or World of Warcraft-I haven't played it, but I get an idea about it.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 02:59  Giving Boots (x 1) to Lief  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:00  Giving Wool hat (x 1) to Lief  [Just exchanging a few items real quick...]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:00  Giving Water Pouch (x 1) to Lief  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:00 (Hey, we moved Wizards of Galacia to this place and we were wondering if you were limited to the a out of items you could have players buy because they aren't showing up under"ITEMS FOR SALE". And we filled most of the boxes. )
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:01  Dropping Health Potion (x 3)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:01  Dropping Energy Potion (x 3)  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:02 [Oh...let me join and check it out.\]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:02 *]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:03 (Ok.)
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:05
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:05 (Whoops, sorry.)
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:08 [Nothing appears when I click "Buy."]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:09 [Weird.]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:09 [Well, the WM said it may not work correctly. Perhaps you should tell him about it, or alter what the items are called/how many there are?]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:10 [Or maybe you should drop a few items for people to pick up, and then it will work.]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:10
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:10 (Yeah. I'll see what I can do, then I'll have to ask the WM about it.)
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:12
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:12 [Oops.]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:12 [Now I'm doing it!! XD It's a habit.]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.Aug.3 03:12 [Let's start.]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:13 (Yeah, same here!)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:14 [What the-?? I tried posting, and nothing appeared...]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:14 [Anyway...I'll give your characters "starting positons" and "goals" in this "Virtual World."]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:14 (I guess WM will have to do some more work on this site.)
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:15 (Ok!)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:15 Elvira:Starting Position:In the forest near the village. Goal:Go into the village in order to buy some more herbs from some merchants. One of your relatives is sick and needs a concoction of specific healing herbs.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:16 Gandalf:Starting Position:Riding in his horse-drawn cart in the village. Goal:None-will appear soon, but not right now.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:17 Tara:Starting Position+Goal:Same as Gandalf's.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:18 Romulus+Rosemary:Starting Position:In the town square, where tons of shops and merchants are. Goal:Start trading with the merchants for now. Seek your fortunes. Try to get some things needed for traveling.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:18 Xalvador:Starting Position:Hidden away in a secret lair in a volcano. Goal:None-will not appear until later on.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:19 Lief:Starting Position:In front of his hut. Goal:Trade some of his few belongings with the merchants for better/needed items.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:19 Virtual World Activated!
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:19 Let the RP...BEGIN!!!
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:22 *comes out of her cottage, burping a little after a hearty breakfast* *grabs her bow, slings it over herself* *takes her quiver along with her*
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:22   + 1 Agility points to Elvira  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:23   + 9 Agility points to Elvira  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:23   + 10 Wisdom points to Elvira  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:23 *stands in the middle of town, deciding which trading stand she should go to*
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:24 [I sent you the Aqua pic BTW!]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:24
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:24 (I looked at it today! It was cool!)
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:24 *treks through the forest* *climbs over a few rocks on the way*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:26 *browses some weapons at a weapon stand*
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:26 [Yep! It's the view from Aqua's balcony to the Tower. It gives you an idea of how far the Titans have to travel in the Frozen-Part 1 mission, doesn't it?]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:27 *reaches the edge of the forest* *looks around* *hangs a left towards town*
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:27 *walks from his house towards the town square*
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:27 [I just ate like a man. XD]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:28 (Yes!)
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:28 [I'm eating my dinner right now, and I ate a piece of it via my knife, not my fork. XD]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:28 (Hahahaha!!)
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:28 [I feel so manly. >XD]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:29  Buying Knives (x 1)  
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:29 [Anyway, RPing... X'D]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:29 (HA!!!)
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:30  Buying Food (x 1)  *stands over a fruit stand*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:30 *hears some medieval-ish music playing from the town square* *heads in that direction* *sees some jolly looking men playing on clarinet looking instruments, only more medieval* *another guy, who is quite chubby, bangs on a drum, keeping the beat*
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:31 *goes to the town square**turns to Merchant #1* May I trade this Wool hat for that Cloak? Merchant #1:No way! That Wool hat is too old and worn down.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:31 *finds a sword that is pretty awesome*
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:31 How about for a Belt instead? Merchant #1:Deal.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:31  Buying Sword (x 1)  
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:31  Selling Wool hat (x 1)  
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:32  Buying Belt (x 1)  
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:33 *hears the neighing of horses**turns to see Merchant #2 walking through the town square with four horses*
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:33 Merchant #2:HORSES FOR SALE! HORSES FOR SALE!
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:33 Merchant #2:HORSES FOR ONLY 50 DOLLARS WORTH OF GOLD COINS!
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:34 *walks over to a beaten up stand* *an old, badly hunchbacked, toothless lady stands there*
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:34 *looks at one certain horse greedily* Thinks:I have always wanted to travel...
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:35 Merchant #3/Toothless Lady:What is it you seek? A Potion? Some Herbs?
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:35 Lady: Hello, dearie! What would you like today? Elvira: *points to a specific type of herb*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:36 *looks at the horses* They look fit for traveling...but I only have so much money on me.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:36 Perhaps I could trade something for it.
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:37
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:37 [Darn it.]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:37 I'll trade you for a gold coin.
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:38 Merchant #3:*gives her the herbs*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:40 *goes over to Lief* Do you have anything I could trade you for? I have a sword.
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:40  Selling Gold coins (x 1)  *hands over the gold coin(s)
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:40 I have Boots, a Water Pouch, and a Wool Hat.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:41  Giving Herbs (x 1) to Elvira  
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:42 Merchant #2:*goes up to Rosemary* Do you need a Horse?
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:42 *goes over to Merchant #2* Will you trade me a horse for a shiny new sword?
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:43 *examines the horse* It just may come in handy.
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.3 03:44 Merchant #2:Sure. That Sword is a rarity, too-it's Elf-made.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:45  Giving Horse (x 1) to Romulus  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:46 Merchant #2:*holds out his hands for the Sword*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:46 Thank you. *takes the newly obtained horse with him to another stand*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:46 *has given Merchant #2 the sword*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:46 *walks around town, enjoying the music*
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:48 [To give the sword, basically use the "Sell" option and sell the sword.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:48 [Wait-nvm, use the "Give" option and give it to me.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 03:49 [Do this: "Select Action-Give-Select Item-Sword-Give it to...-Master of Magic."]
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:50  Giving Sword (x 1) to Master of Magic  
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:53
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.Aug.3 03:53 *he and Tara ride to the town square on their cart*
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.Aug.3 03:54 *gasps are heard as people recognize who he is-the famous Gandalf the Blue, the only one who Xalvador ever feared* [The Gandalf in my RP looks like Gandalf (except wears blue clothes instead of gray), and is famous in the Dumbledore type of way.]
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 03:55 *sees Gandalf entering town* *stands there and stares*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:56 *can't believe she's actually looking at Gandalf*
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.Aug.3 03:57 [gtg! *offline* I'll come back around an hour to an hour and a half later, around the fixed times! I might be early/late. Keep watching for me!]
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.Aug.3 03:57 (Ok, we will! See you soon!)
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 03:57 (Ok! See you around those times!)
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 04:44 (Hey, we got Wizards of Galacia working and we gave your character Raven a few necessary items to start out with.)
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.3 05:27
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:28  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Raven  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:28  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Cat  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:29  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Torch  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:29  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Magic Wand  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:30 Hehe I gots a magic wand without paying for it
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:30  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Gold Coins  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.3 13:31  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 19:00 [Hi ShiShaa! Welcome to the club! Is your character a warrior, archer, wizard, witch, or merchant? Can you provide what your character looks like?]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.3 19:00 [Oh wait...you're Kajalaka! Welcome Kajalaka! Your character can be either a wizard/witch, warrior/knight, archer, or merchant.]
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.Aug.3 19:55 HEY EVERYONE
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.Aug.3 19:55 WHAT KND OF GAME IS THIS?
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 21:11 (This is a roleplay game based on a magical world filled with adventures and finding your character's destiny. )
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.3 21:11 (For more info, ask the Master of Magic, also the manager of this place.)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.4 01:23 [Hi Braker! Basically, you have a character who is either a wizard, witch, warrior, knight, archer (elves can only be this), or merchant living in the Magic Kingdom. Your task is to become the ultimate whatever-your-character-is (witch, knight, etc.).]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.4 01:23 [However, you are limited to having only 4 characters.]
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.Aug.4 18:37  Buying Food (x 3)  *he and Tara ride in their cart to a shop**they stop at it and buy a few items*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.5 00:16 *barters for stuff*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.5 00:16  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Fox  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.5 00:17  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.5 00:17  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Coat  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:52 (I am Shishaa, the Lumomancer. I practice Lumumancy, the magic of Light. My hair is white/blondish, and I have golden eyes. I always wear a white cloak, which conceals my magic items. I can shapeshifter into animals, but they are always yellow and white )
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:52 (Technically I'm a wizard)
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:53  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:54  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:54  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Boots  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:54  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Herbs  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:55  Taking Water Pouch (x 1)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:56  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Cloak  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:56  Selling Water Pouch (x 1)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:57  Buying Pet Raven (x 1)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.6 06:57 Ravens name shall be... Shilaa!!
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.7 20:08 *goes over to ShiShaa* Hi. Do you have anything you would like to trade?
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 12:54 Let the Die of Fate decide upon my trade with you.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 12:56 *grabs Shilaa, smushes it in his hands, and opens palm to reveal a Die.(Shilaa is really small)*
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 12:57  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 12:58 I apologize, but the Die of Fate only leads it's masters in the pathway of true light, the Goddesses. I shall not trade, although I wish to become acquainted with you.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 12:59  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:00  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:00 (The die don't want us to be friends lolz)
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:00  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:01 Say yes
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:01  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:01 Omg
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:01  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:01 Grrr
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:03  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:04 Stranger, the Die only leads me in the path of the Goddesses, Din, Nayru, and Farore(I'm a total Legend of Zelda geek). This is where we either fight, or part ways.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:06 *reaches in cloak* And I am not particularly fond of tearful Goodbyes, so I guess this will be a harsh separation.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:06  Taking Boots (x 1)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:06  Selling Boots (x 1)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:07  Taking Fruit from a tree (x 1)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:09  Using Fruit from a tree  FLYING FRUIT COMBO!!*hurls 3 apples coated with his golden aura, making them hard as a rock and fast as a teenage boy can throw a rock😜*
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.8 13:10 I mean one apple
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.8 18:42 Ooo!! *falls over* *is nearly unconscious*
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.Aug.8 22:19  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Food  I am Oceania. I have ocean blue eyes and long, straight black hair. I am training to be a wizard so if you could teach me how to cast spells that would be appreciated since I am a poor orphan and I can't afford wizard school.
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.8 23:31 [>XD Kajalaka!!]
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.8 23:32  Taking Herbs (x 1)  
13>Lief (Peasant), 16yo.Aug.8 23:32 *goes up to Shishaa* Hello...I'm Lief. Do you have anything to trade with me for these herbs?
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:33  Giving Cloak (x 1) to ShiShaa  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:33  Giving Magic Staff (x 1) to ShiShaa  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:33  Giving Light Magic Spell (x 50) to ShiShaa  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:34  Giving Magic Wand (x 1) to Oceania  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:34  Giving Gold Coins (x 1) to ShiShaa  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:35  Giving Health Potion (x 2) to ShiShaa  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:35  Giving Energy Potion (x 1) to ShiShaa  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:36  Giving Boots (x 1) to Oceania  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.Aug.8 23:36 [Hey Paige and Joan, do you mind having Rosemary or Romulus take Oceania as her/his wizard apprentice?]
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.9 02:17 (Sure! I will have Rosemary be her apprentice.)
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.9 02:18 *is on the ground below Lief* *says weakly:* Don't trade...unless you want 3 hard apples thrown at you...
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:38  Using Light Magic Spell  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:38 BLINDING LIGHT!!*stuns Romulus*
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:39 i so not want to kill you, so the Die shall decide your fate. *resquishes Shilaa*
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:39  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=Yes  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:40 The Die has spared your life. May the Goddesses protect you.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:40  Taking Fruit from a tree (x 2)  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:41 Let the Die decide whether we trade*takes out apple* dont try and do anything funny while i roll it, or this apple will break you.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:42  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:42 ...
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:42 the Die does not want me trading with either of you. i shall leave now.
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 03:43 *walks a few feet away and turns and whips apple as fast as he can* FLYING FRUIT DUO!!!
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.Aug.9 09:50  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  *goes to Rosemary for first day of apprenticeship* so thanks for letting me be your apprentice. What do I have to do?
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.Aug.9 10:07  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.Aug.9 10:11 Can someone show me how to access my magic wand? I hit use but couldn't find it.
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.9 17:14 It's my pleasure to have you as my apprentice! Today we are going to learn a few basic spells.
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.Aug.9 17:16 (To use an item, you can click on the box that says "Connection", scroll down and there will be a "Use" option. The wand should be in the 2nd box, but if it isn't, try contacting the Master of Magic.)
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 20:10  Using Fruit from a tree  
7>ShiShaa (Lumomancer), 15yo.Aug.9 20:11 (The die likes throwin apples)
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.Aug.9 21:48 Thanks Rosemary. Hey master of magic I can't use any items even though I have a wand and boots.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:06 *gets up* Which items should I purchase? There is so much to choose from.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:06  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Wolf  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:07 Hmm...don't know about a pet wolf. It could be a bit risky trying to own it.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:07  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Dragon  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:07 Definitely not! I won't expect to see the next morning with a dragon.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:07  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Axe  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:08 Well...okay. Seems reasonable.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:09 Seems pricy. I'm looking for something cheap.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:09  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Wolf  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:09 Not this again. I think I'm done with the dice. *leaves*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.Aug.10 01:10  Buying Food (x 1)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.11 03:40 [The rules are that you can only "Use" free items. Wands aren't free, so you can use the "Use" function. However, that allows you to keep the wand.]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:41 Hey Gandalf, I heard Dice were connected to the arts of witchcraft. How do I use them? Gandalf:*explains how the "Roll Dice" function in the game works*
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:41 Oh, okay. I'll roll the die. I want to buy some new items, so I'll see what choices I get.
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:42  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Food  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:43 Hmm...Gandalf already bought some food for me to share with him, so no.
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:43  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Magic Wand  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:43 Already have one.
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:43  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Cat  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:43 I'm content with my Pet Raven.
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:44  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:44 -.- Thanks a lot, Die.
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:44  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:44 Again-?!
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:45  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Dragon  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:45 Heck no!! Those are way too expensive and dangerous!!
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:45  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Bow and Arrows  
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.11 03:46 I have no idea how to do archery...ugh, nevermind... *stops using the Dice*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Aug.11 22:36 *grabs some old nuts hanging around at the edge of the forest and throws one at ShiShaa's head* *it bounces off of his head* *ShiShaa looks around, confused* *laughs and hides behind a tree* *chows down on cheese and beef jerkey*
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:50 BUY MY MACROBARS! THEY'RE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:50 holds up yummy macrobars
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:50 They are soooooooooo yummy!
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:51 I LIKE CAKE
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:52 Even though it's not her birthday...
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:53 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME-EEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:53 (Maddy's sort of crazy)
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 03:54  Buying Pet Cat (x 2)  HERE KITTY KITTY
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.12 04:48 [Welcome to the RP, Leetka! It's me, Brunnhilde-your penpal! :D]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.12 04:48 [Also, Maddy makes me crack up. XD]
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 05:37  Secret message to Tara  
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 05:37 YOU ARE CUTE ITTY
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 05:38 KITTY
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 05:38 AAAW, YOU'RE GIVING YOURSELF A BATH! SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE BABY CUTIE HEAD!
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.12 05:38 BUY YUMMY SNACKS FROM ME!
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.12 05:46 Hi, Maddy!
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.12 05:46 Um, why are you screaming?
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.13 01:44 AAAW! THIS DOG IS SO CUTE!
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.13 01:44 *nuzzles a tiny puppy that has somehow crawled onto her lap*
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.13 01:44 COME HOME WITH ME!
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.13 01:45 Uuuuuh, Maddy? You can't just take random dogs home.
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.13 01:46 What if it belonged to someone else?
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.13 01:46 OH YEAH.
20>Maddy (Merchant), 10yo.2014,Aug.13 01:46 SORRY
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.13 04:07 [Is Lindy a witch, merchant, or warrior? I know it says she's a princess, but does she have any skills with weapons or wizardry?]
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.13 04:09 *she and Gandalf begin to ride the cart away from the marketplace**Lief instinctively starts to run after them**Oceania, Romulus, and Rosemary also follow**next thing you know, all characters are following the cart*
2>Tara (Apprentice), 15yo.2014,Aug.13 04:11 Er-why is everyone following us?? Gandalf:*says casually*Not many people have been able to meet me.
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.14 22:37 (Lindy knows a little about weapons and wizardry, but she's not too interested in them. She is a good archer, even though the profile may not say so.)
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.14 22:39 (And she loves animals)
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.14 22:39 *picks up a worm that is in danger of being trampled*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Aug.15 00:25 I need to but something!!! *paces*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Aug.15 00:25 *buy
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Aug.15 00:25  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Food  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Aug.15 00:26  Buying Food (x 1)  This is my lucky day with the dice.
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Aug.15 00:26 *carries a big sack of miscellaneous food*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Aug.15 00:36  Rolling 12 sided dice... Result=11  *takes a turn with the dice* It's the luck of the draw.
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Aug.15 00:36  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Horse  
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Aug.15 00:37 Don't need a horse. I'll roll one more time.
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Aug.15 00:37  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Wool hat  
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Aug.15 00:38  Buying Wool hat (x 1)  This might come in handy.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.16 04:14 [I saw this club is active, so hello to anyone who's on.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.16 04:15  Secret message to Lindy  
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Aug.23 21:38 *walks around town eating an apple*
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.23 23:27 (hello everyone ^-^ would it be alright if I join the game as well?)
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.23 23:36 (um...to describe my character...long black hair that stops at her waist in spiral curls, large eyes one caramel brown the other fuschia pink, she dons cute and formal attire and was raised in a rich family that she ran away from due to the loneliness)
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.23 23:54 (um...to describe my character...long black hair that stops at her waist in spiral curls, large eyes one caramel brown the other fuschia pink, she dons cute and formal attire and was raised in a rich family that she ran away from due to the loneliness)
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.24 18:10 *walks into town and stretches arms* ahh! I've been walking forever I need a break *sits under apple tree*
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:02  Taking Health Potion (x 1)  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:02  Taking Energy Potion (x 1)  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:03  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Fox  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:05  Rolling 100 sided dice... Result=21  (Just testing things out?)
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:05  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:05  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Belt  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Aug.25 02:06 (ah, I have a question for this role play, how do we earn money? do we buy things and resell them for higher prices, fight others, loot?)
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:41 [Welcome Yumi! Basically you have your character travel throughout the Magic Kingdom and trade with others. You can loot, but that would make you a baddie somewhat. You also earn stuff via completing quests.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:41 [IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:THE FIRST MISSION FOR EVERYONE IN MAGICAL ROLEPLAY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! BASICALLY, I'LL PROVIDE A STORYLINE AND INSTRUCTIONS. YOUR CHARACTERS WILL FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, FORM A TEAM, AND COMPLETE THE MISSION.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:43 [Here is your quest:There have been great signs that the evil wizard Xalvador is rising yet again! All characters must meet in secret in some magical forests, near the Waterfall of Fire (which is basically a magic waterfall).]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:44 [If you follow the instructions correctly and make it through the beautiful yet dangerous magical forest and get to the Waterfall of Fire, you will earn more points that will make your character more advanced in the game!]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:47 [Note:You can't just make your character run all the way from where he/she presently is and get to the Waterfall of Fire. Have your character go into the magic forest and be confronted by evil Orcs that roam in the Magic Kingdom's forests.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:47  Giving Magic Wand (x 1) to Yumi  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:48  Giving Blasting Spell (x 5) to Yumi  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:49  Giving Shield Spell (x 5) to Yumi  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.26 04:49 [I'm just giving you some simple things to start with.]
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.27 05:20 (Hi)
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.27 05:21 *looks around*
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Aug.31 10:10 *Weeks have passed and Oceania has learned a lot of spells from Rosemary.* (Hey Master of Magic, can you give me some spells?) *Oceania gathers her things and she and Rosemary load a cart and begin the long journey to the magical waterfall*
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Aug.31 10:15 *After some days of traveling, the cart reaches the forest. They try to find the Waterfall of Fire when they hear loud growling and see red eyes surrounding them*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Aug.31 18:06 *takes out her wand* *shields Oceania*
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 18:29 Hi!
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 18:43 Kitty is a 14 year old girl who is not bad but she's not afraid to speak her mind. Technically she's a warrior. She has long red hair in a plait and has bright green eyes. Her weapon is a sword.
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 18:45  Buying Sword (x 1)  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 18:59  Giving Blasting Spell (x 10) to Oceania  [Sure Oceania!]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:00  Giving Shield Spell (x 10) to Oceania  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:01   + 10 Wisdom points to Oceania  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:02   - 10 Strength points to Kitty  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:02   + 20 Strength points to Kitty  [Oops. I meant to give you 10 points.]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:04 [There. Note:Depending on your characters' role, you automatically get extra points for a certain thing-either Strength, Agility, or Wisdom. Merchants get wisdom, archers get agility, warriors get strength, and wizards get a random one (they need all
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:04 three to be very powerful, though).]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:06 *everyone is "transported" deep into the magical forest in the game and are confronted by Orcs* [Note about the Orcs' skills:Orcs have 10 Wisdom points, 50 Strength points, and 10 Agility points. They have 75 Health and Energy. Each time you hit an Orc
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Aug.31 19:06 with a simple spell (like the Blasting one), it loses 15 Health points. When it gets to 0, it will be knocked out.]
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:13  Buying Pet Fox (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:14 How do you get more points?
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:17 How do you get more points?
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:17 Didn't mean to type that twice
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:21  Taking Health Potion (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:23 Do I have a certain quest to do?
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:33  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:33  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Raven  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 19:36  Secret message to Master of Magic  
9>Lindy (Princess), 11yo.2014,Aug.31 19:57 (Hi!)
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Aug.31 22:11  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=Yes  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:11 *Jumps to feet and points staff at orc* Let's dance
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:11  Using Blasting Spell  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:12 *rolls to the side as the orc charges* nuh-uh you'll have to be faster than that to catch me
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:12  Using Blasting Spell  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:13  Using Blasting Spell  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:22 *jumps for the branch of a tree as the orc hits her in the foot* Ow, that actually hurt dummy!! You'll regret that
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:22  Using Blasting Spell  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.1 22:24 *Slowly climbs down from tree and sits at the bottom resting foot (would it be alright if she has healing magic as well?)
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 15:34 *orcs emerge and surround Oceania and Rosemary, and the two wizards engage them in battle*
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 15:35  Using Blasting Spell  
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 15:36  Using Blasting Spell  
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 15:41  Using Blasting Spell  
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 16:12  Using Blasting Spell  
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 16:22  Using Blasting Spell  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:17  Buying Pet Dog (x 1)  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:19 My Names Poppy and Im a adventurer! im allways happyand im very good never evil
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:20 my wish is too have to have a town with my very own amazing wings
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:21 i love my everything
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:22  Secret message to Poppy  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:22 imagine that you could have whatever u want
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:23  Secret message to Poppy  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:23 i know what i dreem of my very own unike pet.
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:23  Secret message to Poppy  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:24  Secret message to Poppy  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:25 How do I use a blasting spell?
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:25 i imagine that my dog has tiny wings and a red nose and is small but not too small that changes colour.
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:27  Buying Armor (x 1)  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:30  Buying Crossbow and Arrows (x 1)  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:31  Buying Knives (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:31  Selling Pet Fox (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:31  Taking Wild mushrooms (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:32  Using Wild mushrooms  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:33  Taking Health Potion (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:34  Buying Gold Coins (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:34  Using Health Potion  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:35 Hey Poppy! Wanna throw a yes or no dice? If It lands on yes I get your crossbow?
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:36  Secret message to Kitty  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:37  Secret message to Kitty  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:38  Rolling 6 sided dice... Result=4   Secret message to Kitty  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:40 i would win and its horrible to gamble and copete against your friend this can cause a dent in friendship
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:40 Yes or no? It's your last chance! You could win my sword!
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:42 Wait... We're friends?
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:43 i would win and its horrible to gamble and copete against your friend this can cause a dent in friendship
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:44 yes of cause were friends many friends around lead u to happiness
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:44 Wait... We're friends?
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:45 and if you are a true friend be honest with each over
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:46 being hapful in any part of life is what u can be proud of and leads u to many more friends.
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:48  Using Health Potion  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:48 It's just...I've never had a true friend anymore. I've always traveled on my own...Everyone I've met has been put off by the fact I'm tricky and mischievous...Thank you! Runs to Poppy and hugs her in joy
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:49 using health potion is makes u healthy and has a happy life
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:49  Buying Armor (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:49  Buying Crossbow and Arrows (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:51  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:51  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Belt  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:51  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Wolf  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:53  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:53 my life has just bean on a boat having to take photos of extrodinary things and the peaple who ive travelled with just like me for my brains and knowlage u are a true friend
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:54  Selling Sword (x 1)  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:56 the has a tiny room with one sheet over me i get so cold and has the worst of beds there is only another true friend and thats the queen of water
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:57 Kitty smiles at Poppy warmly and says "Wanna join me on my adventure to the magical waterfall?"
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:57 but the sights i see are amazing
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 22:59 i would love to go but i have to do a prodject to go to to top of mount everest and stay there for a month
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 22:59 It's great there! A artistic minded girl like you would love it! Oh! For your sake I'll try not to loot or steal ANYTHING!
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:00 Pinky promise? Kitty holds out her smallest finger and looked up with puppy eyes
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:00 but i could take u to the sky castle ive never been there
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:01 Pweese?
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:02 i shall come afterall it sounds amazing . poppy goes to kitty with a warm hug
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:03  Buying Coat (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:04 I'll give you some food to help you along the way!
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:05 but i must pack up of my ship i shall be ready tomorrow . poppy smiles waves then walks of
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:05  Giving Coat (x 1) to Poppy  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:06 Poppy walks off and Kitty curls up under her 100% not stolen blanket(hmm)
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:06 and thank you
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:07 but before i leave
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:08  Giving Knives (x 1) to Kitty  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:10 poppy goes in to her castle and goes to sleep dreeming of great things
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:10 A new day has dawned and the golden sun is shining through the trees and hills. Kitty stretches and gathers her items "where's Poppy?" She said tiredly dragging her bag to the docks. At the docks kitty finds poppy all ready.
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:11  Buying Boots (x 1)  
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:11  Buying Wool hat (x 1)  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:11 The two girls set off ready for adventure smiling and chatting.
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:13 with there gear on hat coat and boots and trailing behind is two amazingly cute pets
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:13 After miles of walking Poppy senses something. She had no idea what was ahead but it surely wasn't good...
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:15 secretrly poppy had know idea that waiting at the waterfall was something dangerous
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:16 without knowing the started to walk and find the waterfall
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:18 poppy had a phew secrets to tell..
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:18 What could it be? Kitty whispered trying to be brave,even though this situation was bad she could not help a tingle of excitement running down her spine...
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:19 she had a past of being evil and may choose to be evil again
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:19 ....
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:20 What kind of evil?
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:20 but not too evil so she decides to join a special teem of good and bad peaple
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.2 23:21 .
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.2 23:21 will she survive..... to be continued
6>Poppy (Adventurer), 13yo.2014,Sep.3 08:14 the next morning there wonderful jouney turned into such a mess witha little touch of drama as many fall outs were planted
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:51 *gets up from the tree and continues walking* Good thing the magic in me helps me to be able to heal faster, Ah good I've arrived at the location.
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:52 I guess I should wait for someone else to come too...*climbs up onto a tree branch to take a cat nap*
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:55 (Just testing things out?)
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:56  Rolling 100 sided dice... Result=39  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:56  Rolling 4 sided dice... Result=1  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:56  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Horse  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Bow and Arrows  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Water  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Wolf  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Knives  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Cat  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:57  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Sword  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:58  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=nothing  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 22:58  Rolling 20 sided dice... Result=4  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 23:00  Buying Pet Wolf (x 1)  
5>Yumi (Mage), 14yo.2014,Sep.3 23:08 Yuki, stay down there and guard for intruders ok girl? *Yuki looks up and then looks straight ahead*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.6 23:01  Using Blasting Spell  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.6 23:01 *an Orc tries to smash she and Oceania with a wooden club*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.6 23:02  Using Shield Spell  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.6 23:04  Secret message to Master of Magic  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:35  Secret message to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:36 [AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MEMBERS:YOU MUST COME ON HERE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK, AND WHEN YOU DO, PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE MISSIONS, OR ELSE YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE DELETED.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:37 [Also, to Yumi:Sure! I'll give you some Healing Magic soon, OK?]
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:39 So far, most members have successfully got past the Orcs. Now let's continue! QUEST #2:Everyone has made it to the beautiful Waterfall of Fire! Your character has discussed things with the others, and it has been revealed that evil Lord Xalvador may
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:39 returned. The great, famous Gandalf the Blue announced that everyone should come together, form a team, and search the Magic Kingdom for Xalvador together.
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:40 The journey has begun! The newly formed team of wizards, warriors, archers, and more are presently going through the magic forests, but they have been now confronted by MORE Orcs!
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:41  Giving Electricity Spell (x 5) to Yumi  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:42  Giving Electricity Spell (x 5) to Rosemary  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.7 23:42  Giving Electricity Spell (x 5) to Oceania  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.8 22:03  Secret message to Master of Magic  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.8 22:04 Not again!
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.8 22:05  Using Electricity Spell  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Sep.8 22:05 *an Orc goes flying, glowing with electricity*
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.10 20:31 I can't be on very often because school has started, but I'll try to be on once or twice a week
18>Oceania (Wizard ), 13yo.2014,Sep.10 20:31  Using Blasting Spell  
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Sep.12 03:36  Using Earth Spell  
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Sep.12 03:37 *something similiar to an earthquake comes, and the Orcs are all knocked down* Let's go! *they rush through the forests until they reach Elf territory and are confronted by a large group of archers*
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Sep.12 03:38 Archer:What do you want? Gandalf:We come in peace, and are just coming for a visit. It is I, Gandalf the Blue. I would like to see the Queen Elf. Elvira:Yes. Also, remember me? I am Elvira. Archer:Yes...you may come and stay with us.
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Sep.12 03:38 *the Archers lead them to an Elf village*
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.14 18:46 Hi guys forget what happened with Poppy, right now my character is confronted by more orcs. Please can I have a blasting spell? Thanks!
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.14 18:47 Oh, and can I Kill orcs without a spell?
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Sep.14 19:31 *enters the Elf village* *a bunch of huts and stuff are seen* *a bonfire blazes in the center of the village*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Sep.14 19:32 Welcome to our home. *walks towards town* *is greeted by a group of other Elves*
15>Romulus (Wizard), 18yo.2014,Sep.14 19:33 *is offered stew from a random Elf* Well...Elf: Please- try it!
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2014,Sep.28 00:52 [Sorry, you can't kill Orcs without spells. Also, since your character is an Adventurer/traveler, he/she can't really be a wizard. But she can use weapons (I noticed she has some knives) to fight.]
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.28 19:52 Kitty uses her sword to fight past the orcs . They chase after her and she ends up it a totally unknown place. Her face: 😁 (if that doesn't show it was a emoji )
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Sep.28 19:56 She walks through the maze of tiny thatch huts, bemused. Suddenly a elf appears. Elf: who are you? Kitty: I'm Kitty , great adventurer! Elf: okey dokey then . Don't steal anything though! Kitty: yeah sure...
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Sep.30 00:16 *gives stew to Kitty*
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 20:53 hi guys
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 20:54 hello guys and girls
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 20:55 I am news, I love role play I am in a roleplay club and I would like to play with you, could you explain me how play
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 21:00  Rolling 100 sided dice... Result=67  
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 21:01  Buying Boots (x 1)  
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 21:01  Taking Energy Potion (x 1)  
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 21:01  Rolling 2 sided dice... Result=No  
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 21:02  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Raven  
14>darkspell (warlock ), 18yo.2014,Sep.30 21:19  Rolling Item sided dice... Result=Pet Flying Squirrel  
4>Kitty (Adventurer), 14yo.2014,Oct.2 22:05 Thank you! ~slurps stew up~ yummy! I better get on now though! I'm a adventurer and I need to explore!
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Oct.9 05:51 Come, Kitty. We are on a mission, remember? There have been signs that the evil wizard Xalvador has risen again, and we must confirm if this is true and stop him if it is.
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Oct.9 05:52 *all of the characters get to an elf village**the head elf there allows them to stay, for he is a friend of Elvira**they stay for the night, wake up, and continue their journey*
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Oct.9 05:53 *some elves tell them that a strange, evil force has gone over a mountain nearby where the most powerful wizards dwell* Let us head to that mountain!
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Oct.9 05:53 *after several days, they get to the mountain-and are attacked by more Orcs XP*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Oct.9 23:45 *infinite arrows* *is totally defeating Orcs*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Oct.9 23:47  Using Electricity Spell  
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Oct.9 23:47 *an Orc glows with electricity, then falls limp*
16>Rosemary (Witch), 17yo.2014,Oct.9 23:48 *helps Oceania use certain types of spells*
8>vera (no), 14yo.2014,Oct.12 08:02 hi?
8>vera (no), 14yo.2014,Oct.12 08:03  Buying Food (x 1)  
12>Gandalf (Wizard), ???yo.2014,Oct.17 20:23 *they finish off the Orcs and head to a huge volcano that is among the mountains*
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Oct.28 02:24 *looks up at the towering volcano* *lava is streaming down the edge*
11>Sora (Dwarven warrior), 14yo.2014,Nov.18 13:19 hello! I'm going to be joining as Sora, a Dwarf Warrior.
8>vera (no), 14yo.2014,Nov.23 00:38 hi,I am Vera
17>Elvira (Archer), 17yo.2014,Nov.24 23:32  Secret message to Gandalf  
1>Master of Magic (Game Master), 1000yo.2015,Jan.29 00:18 AN ANNOUNCEMENT:THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN OR MAKE ANY MORE POSTS.

   
       
Display
option: